Skip to main content

Photographs Of Previous Zamfara Administrator Sobbing Abundantly As He Asks For Pardoning From APC Pioneers 3 Weeks Subsequent To Deserting To PDP

A previous administrator in Zamfara, Alhaji Manir Gidanjaja, who surrendered to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) three weeks back, hosts dumped the gathering and came back to the APC....
 Gidanjaja had on August 8 reported his surrender to PDP and was gotten into the gathering at Government House in Gusau. 

Gidanjaja, notwithstanding, followed his progression back to the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the end of the week, during the gathering's partners meeting held at the habitation of previous representative, Abdul'aziz Yari in Talata-Mafara. He was seen sobbing bountifully as he asked for pardoning from APC pioneers. 

"I am glad to be here today to clear myself from certain conditions I got myself. I need to tell the whole individuals of Zamfara State and Nigeria that I have come back from PDP to the APC. 

I came back to APC in light of the fact that my political supporters are not willing to join PDP. I need to utilize this chance to apologize to our APC head in the state, Alhaji Abdul'aziz Yari, state APC Chairman, Alhaji Lawal Liman and whole APC individuals in this state over what occurred.'' 
Gidanjaja said. 


"I am looking for your absolution over what occurred. I am certain those extremely near me know about the conditions I got myself which prompted my abandonment to PDP. I joined PDP a month ago because of certain reasons outside my ability to control and since my surrender, I have not been remembered, I have not seen great political administration in PDP.'' he proceeded. 

"I am prompting my associates, the APC supporters in the express, that you ought to keep quiet and be persistent. I am mindful PDP will search for you to surrender from APC, I am encouraging you not to do as such. I am prompting you dependent on experience, I comprehend what I encountered after my abandonment to PDP," he included. 

In his comment, Liman, the state APC Chairman, expressed gratitude toward the administrator for coming back to the gathering, which he said has stayed solid in spite of losing initiative of the state following a Supreme Court judgment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow! 'Rupaul's Drag Race' Star Farrah Moan and Diet Prada Accuse Ariana Grande Of Stealing Outfit Ideas

This astonishing news comes at, well, an abnormal time. Grande documented a $10 million dollar claim against Forever 21 on Monday, September 2 after the millennial-cherished brand propelled a web based life crusade that looked like her music video....

'I'm A Rich Man Since I Have A Spouse With A Rich Heart' - Peter Okoye Commends Wife Lola On Her Birthday

Lola Omotayo, the spouse of music star, Peter Okoye is a year more seasoned today, September 2, 2019. ....

Pregnant IG Model Uncovers England Footballer Kyle Walker Is The Dad Of Her Unborn Child Days After He Was Dumped By His Accomplice Of 10-years

Instagram model, Lauryn Goodman has uncovered that the dad of her unborn child is Manchester City and England footballer, Kyle Walker......