Skip to main content

My vehicle seller Is A Hater In Mask - Bobrisky Shares His Side Of The Disputable 'Range Rover' Story

Bobrisky is as yet managing two or three issues because of his birthday party that was upset by equipped cops a weekend ago.....


The issue of his new 'Range Rover' that should have been divulged at the gathering yet didn't occur has been a point via web-based networking media for a couple of hours now and his vehicle vendor even needed to get him out. 

In his response, Bobrisky portrayed his variant of the story and considered the vehicle vendor a 'hater in camouflage'. 

See his full post underneath... 

This 2019 Range should be my birthday present to stamp my 28yr birthday.. the gathering that was dropped for no single reason till now.

 Before purchasing dis vehicle from the nitwit, simply most recent multi month I got a Benz CLA from dis same goat without seeing him or meeting with him. Have sent more than 30,000,000 (30million) to dis Bastard without knowing him. 

I sent the cash to him base on trust nothing else more..... so returning to when I requested this vehicle. I disclosed to him dis vehicle must land in Nigeria before my birthday else I will request a discount. 

Seven days to my birthday he was approaching me for another cash to clear the vehicle from the port which he said the all out cash was 6,500,000. I quickly send him 3,000,000 that when the vehicle is out I will adjust him his 3.5million. 
The last time I paid completely for my Benz this person use more than multi week extra to draw out my vehicle since he thought I was inept to have paid him totally.

 After he carried the vehicle to the setting of my birthday I guarantee to adjust him his 3.5m on Monday which we both consent to an arrangement since he revealed to me he acquired the cash from his companion to clear the vehicle. This part is significant I need all of you to peruse cautiously. 

After the entire show that occur on my birthday I gave my vehicle key to those individuals that came to convey the vehicle at the scene so they can take the vehicle back to me that was yesterday. 

This person drove away with my vehicle subsequent to consenting to arrangement to pay them the parity of the clearing today. 

I at that point consider him that where is my vehicle, he said the person that obtained him the cash to clear the vehicle said he need his equalization.

 I at that point said to him on the off chance that you need your parity we both consent to an arrangement today not yesterday. 

In the event that you folks saw I haven't posted dis vehicle yet in light of the fact that I don't phony. I needed to ensure no story after that was the reason despite everything I hung on posting. 

They are a few people you don't manage in light of the fact that they are haters in camouflage. They wanna be near you as a result of your cash not that dey cherish you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow! 'Rupaul's Drag Race' Star Farrah Moan and Diet Prada Accuse Ariana Grande Of Stealing Outfit Ideas

This astonishing news comes at, well, an abnormal time. Grande documented a $10 million dollar claim against Forever 21 on Monday, September 2 after the millennial-cherished brand propelled a web based life crusade that looked like her music video....

'I'm A Rich Man Since I Have A Spouse With A Rich Heart' - Peter Okoye Commends Wife Lola On Her Birthday

Lola Omotayo, the spouse of music star, Peter Okoye is a year more seasoned today, September 2, 2019. ....

Pregnant IG Model Uncovers England Footballer Kyle Walker Is The Dad Of Her Unborn Child Days After He Was Dumped By His Accomplice Of 10-years

Instagram model, Lauryn Goodman has uncovered that the dad of her unborn child is Manchester City and England footballer, Kyle Walker......