Skip to main content

For what Reason Is Buhari So Terrified Of His Own Shadow? - FFK Shares His Ongoing Experience With DSS In Anambra State

Previous avionics serve, Femi Fani Kayode has portrayed his ongoing experience with agents of the Department of State Services, DSS in Nnewi, Anambra State and how it was all supposedly intended to incite him to outrage......
 See his piece beneath... 

As I was going to enter the corridor to convey my discourse at the Anaedoonline first year Anniversary Lecture in Nnewi, Anambra state yesterday my legal counselor and an individual from my appointment, Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor, and I were drawn nearer by the DSS and told that he should not go to the occasion. 

They said that in the event that he demanded going to the occassion with me the scene would be fixed up and the whole occasion would be ceased and not permitted to hold. 

They said they had orders from Abuja to prevent him from going to in light of the fact that, aside from being my legal counselor, he is additionally the legal advisor to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. 

I was stunned. This was an unmistakable instance of oppression as well as blame by affiliation. I pondered in the case of being a legal counselor to my companion and sibling Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or to IPOB was currently a wrongdoing? 

My stomach turned as I tuned in to the expressions of the DSS usable. I took a full breath, controlled myself and remained quiet about rehashing, "FFK, don't lose that popular temper of yours!" 

Had it not been for my affection and regard for Chief Innocent Chukwuma, the Chairman of Innoson Motors who facilitated me, Anaedoonline, the coordinators of the occasion who welcomed me, Professor Kingsly Moghalu, the Chairman of the occasion who is a dear companion and N'digbo for the most part who are my in-laws, I would have turned back there and afterward and not graced the occassion with my prescence. 

This was combined with the way that Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor himself demanded complying with their dishonorable mandate so as to spare the occasion. In the midst of my protestations he volunteered to remain back and demanded that regardless I go to the procedures and feel free to deliver my discourse. 

Aside from that my choice to in any case proceed was strengthened by the way that getting irritated and turning back or causing a ruckus, which could have had unstable and risky results, was precsiely what the FG and the DSS needed. 

The entire thing was intended to incite me to outrage and not go on with the show. I saw through that and I was not set up to give them the delight. 

Subsequently I continued to the setting, proceeded with the discourse and the full content was livestreamed on both Twitter and Facebook in realtime. A great many individuals tuned in to it from everywhere throughout the world. 

It will likewise be posted on my twitter handle (@realFFK) and on my Facebook page (Femi Fani-Kayode) later today. 

Given all that occurred on this event I am compelled to solicit, for what reason is Buhari so terrified of his own shadow? 

By their activities the DSS not just disregarded the common freedoms and human privileges of my in-law, legal counselor, companion and sibling, Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor, however they likewise demonstrated that our Government is overbearing, treacherous, apprehensive, inhumane and prejudiced of restriction and contradiction. They simply needed to destroy the entire occassion for no worthwhile motivation. 

Would could it be that terrified them such a great amount about Ejiofor's prescence? He is a recognized, dependable, devoted, faithful, steady and dedicated legal counselor and glad child of Anambra a state and he was one of numerous that invited me to his state with so much excitement, love and bliss. Is that a wrongdoing? Is the DSS so unimportant? Improve to do? 

More regrettable still their dishonorable and enthusiastic conduct just caused them to have all the earmarks of being unquestionably increasingly preposterous, outlandish, feeble and neurotic than I previously trusted them to be. 

Fortunately their frenzy changed nothing on the grounds that the show still went on, I conveyed my discourse before a warm, benevolent and open horde of mindful individuals in a delightful and lavish setting and it was an extraordinary trip. 

Numerous representatives, government officials, administrators and pioneers of idea were in participation and the creme de la creme of Nnewi and Anambra were there. 

They incorporated the Speaker of the Anambra State House of Assembly, various individuals from the State House of Assembly and a delegate of the Governor of Anambra state. 

I say thanks to Chief Innocent Chukwuma for facilitating me in such a rich way and I express gratitude toward Anaedoonline for respecting me by not just requesting that I convey the keynote address yet additionally for granting me the renowned 'People groups Choice Award'. 

At long last I thank my legal counselor, Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor, for being so caring, for showing such magnaminity, development, limitation and tolerance and for being so generous in spite of the terrible manner by which he was treated by the DSS. 

He took it all in his walk and grinned right through only for the wellbeing of I and the purpose of the coordinators of the occasion. He is in fact my man existing apart from everything else! A debt of gratitude is in order for all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow! 'Rupaul's Drag Race' Star Farrah Moan and Diet Prada Accuse Ariana Grande Of Stealing Outfit Ideas

This astonishing news comes at, well, an abnormal time. Grande documented a $10 million dollar claim against Forever 21 on Monday, September 2 after the millennial-cherished brand propelled a web based life crusade that looked like her music video....

'I'm A Rich Man Since I Have A Spouse With A Rich Heart' - Peter Okoye Commends Wife Lola On Her Birthday

Lola Omotayo, the spouse of music star, Peter Okoye is a year more seasoned today, September 2, 2019. ....

Pregnant IG Model Uncovers England Footballer Kyle Walker Is The Dad Of Her Unborn Child Days After He Was Dumped By His Accomplice Of 10-years

Instagram model, Lauryn Goodman has uncovered that the dad of her unborn child is Manchester City and England footballer, Kyle Walker......